Monday, January 9, 2012

Tomorrow Is The BIG Day!

Had my pre-op and final OB appointment today.  Everything is going great and I'm extremely nervous, which I understand is totally normal.  Sydney is weighing 8 pound even today as estimated by ultrasound.  The nurses I met on the post-partum floor were amazing.  They made me feel so welcome and they treated us all so well.  They gave us a tour of the unit; the nursery, what the rooms look like, and gave us some information about post C-section and what to expect.  I have to be at the hospital at 4:30 AM to register and get settled in.  I'm currently 2nd on the L&D OR list. 

OMGoodness!  In less than 12 hours I'll be holding my baby girl!  I'll update when I can  :)  Please keep us in your prayers.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment