Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Steady As She Goes :-)

Today baby Sydney weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces by ultrasound measurements.  Dr. B said that gain of only 3 ounces is not a concern because it's only an estimate.  Heart rate and biophysical were perfect.  I'm still sitting at 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced.  Dr. B said I could go anytime, but he was hoping I could hold out until next Tuesday's planned C-section.  He'll see me for the final time next Monday the 9th at 9 AM and then I'll go for my pre-op appointment at the hospital. 

I'm still having contractions every 6-7 minutes, but I promise, as crazy as this sounds, I'm much less uncomfortable.  I'm not sure if I'm getting more used to it, or if maybe they're not as strong, although on the NST monitor, it's registering the same.  Maybe it's my excitement over my precious rainbow baby Sydney's arrival in 7 days...  EXCITED, but nervous!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment