Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soothing, Poor Daddy

I feel badly for my husband.  Sydney gets so worked up when she wakes up and it's time to eat, nobody can sooth her but me.  I know it's because I'm the one with the milk jugs, but it breaks my heart to see the look on my husband's face when he's trying to sooth her and she won't have any of it  :(

She's also getting into this thing where she'll sleep in her bassinet or crib for about 10-15 minutes after being laid down, but then she'll wake up screaming until we hold her again.  She'll then either go back to sleep, or she'll stay awake and fussy until it's time to eat again. 

As for breastfeeding, things are going great!  She's latching good and the soreness is starting to subside.  And... I've got 18 ounces in the freezer and 6 ounces in the fridge  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment