Sunday, October 7, 2012

Updates on Milestones & Events

Sorry, this job has me busier than we imagined.  The weekend nurse is having a complicated pregnancy (I wouldn't know anything about that, now would I), so we are having to pull weekend call.  My goodness it's been crazy busy!!!!  Ugh.  Hope the weekend girl can return to work soon.

6/18/12 - Syd sat up on her own

8/10/12 - She is 7 months old  14 lbs 6 oz and 24.5 in long.  She is walking around while holding a hand :-)

8/14/12 - Anna's first day as a senior in high school!!!!!  YAY!  Sydney has a virus  :( Not so yay.

9/20/12 - Syd got her 2nd tooth in.  She is almost 8 1/2 months old.  She is 15 lbs 2 oz.

9/27/12 - She is saying mama... well, it's more like mum mum, but I'll take it!

10/05/12 - She took her first step on her own today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having 9 month pictures done on the 11th  :)  Can't wait!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment